Here at Hellbent, we take pride in our community and believe in supporting charities, groups, and causes that reflect our values. Examples of non-profits we give back to include North Helpline, Outdoors For All, Washington Wild, and Meadowbrook Community Care.
Your non-profit must meet these requirements: must be a 501(c)3 or 501(c)6, must NOT be asking for a monetary sponsorship for either the non-profit or a promoter.
- If you are hosting an event with alcoholic beverages, you must have a Special Occasion License.
- If you are hosting an event and would like us to pour, we can only do so if your event has a beer focus (name of the event has beer, brew, brewing, etc in the title) or if you have special permission from the LCB and/or local enforcement agent.
Other things to keep in mind:
- To make the donation process easier, we prefer NOT to fill out procurement forms but will provide you with the necessary information.
- In order to keep up with the demand for donations, we may not always fulfill repeat inquiries.
- We prefer requests that come through our online form – mailed donation requests receive lower priority.
- If you are asking for a gift certificate, swag, etc. donation, please describe in detail in the form below.
If you are interested in a donation or an event request sponsorship and are able to meet the above requirements please fill out and submit the form below. Please contact us at least one month in advance and allow 1-2 weeks for a response.
Due to the high number of donation inquiries we may not always be able to respond promptly. If you DO NOT receive a response, we are unable to fulfill your request at this time.