A FEW THINGS YOU’LL WANT TO KNOW:
- Check-in with the bartender before you seat yourself at a table. There have been times where we’re running a waitlist – don’t cut the line.
- We’ve made air handling improvements (added fans, improved filters in the HVAC system) to increase the airflow and improve the air quality. Dress warm, even if you plan to sit inside – the air is flowin’ to help keep you and our staff as safe as possible.
- It’s dry under the tents and even if we’re getting some of that infamous #SeattleSunshine it’s a nice place to be! Bringing a blanket to sit on seems to increase the comfort level! Remember there are no heat sources inside our tents so please dress for the weather.
- Continue to wear masks any time you are not seated. No exceptions. Please consider wearing your mask any time you are not actively eating or drinking, especially if seated indoors.
- Six (6) people per table MAXIMUM. NO table-hopping, NO furniture moving. We have spaced the tables and couches purposefully, please do not move them.
- When you’re ready to go: take your trash, compost, recycling and place them in the proper bins, but let us take care of the glassware – it’s a good visual for our team to know which tables need sanitizing. Don’t forget to close your tab and grab some beer-to-go.
Thank you for your continued support! We love seeing the #LakeCityDrinkingTeam back in the taproom. Cheers.
Learn more about our reopening plans below.
Our sincerest gratitude to all of you supporting us throughout this crazy time. If you would like to know how you can keep supporting us, continue to buy growlers, packaged beer, swag, gift certificates and share our social media posts. But most importantly, drink lots of beer (responsibly, please) Thank you so much for thinking of us for your *essential* beer needs! We are looking forward to hosting you again!
** Kegs must be ordered in person or over the phone.
** PHONE ORDERS: If you would like to pre-order for curbside pick-up, you can call us at 206 361 3707. Give us a ring when you arrive and we will meet you outside, check your ID, and hand you your order.